Last week Vanity Fair listed their ranking of the top 28 most power dogs in the world. We have shared their top five with you below. It is interesting to see there is quite a spread of breeds from Cocker Spaniels to Pugs and Bull Terriers. Plus they are mainly dogs of politicians, royalty and celebrities but a few are famous in their own right like Boo the Pomeranian, Uggie, the Jack Russell Terrier from The Artist and Cairo the Belgian Malinois, that stormed Osama bin Laden’s compound.
Do you follow any of these dogs? Would you suggest a different top five? How do you think these dogs influence other dog owners?
Top five most powerful dogs in the world
- The most powerful pooches to reign over all their loyal pup subjects are Willow and Holly (RIP Monty) the Queens Corgis!
- Second on the list is Bo, President Obama’s Portugese Water Dog, pictured above with his new sister Sunny.
- Another royal, Lupo the Cocker Spaniel, who belongs to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge is number three. He is also now Prince George’s older dog-brother.
- Beast, Mark Zuckerberg’s Hungarian Sheep Dog hits the list at number four and now has over 1.6 million likes on Facebook.
- And to nicely round out the top 5 is Boo, the ‘cutest dog in the world’ with over 7.3 million likes on Facebook, that is a tonne of likes Mr Boo!