Puppy Tales 2022 Fundraising Calendar
If your dog has the “Wag-Factor”, then why not share it with the world by winning their spot as a Puppy Tales Pin-up?!?
I’m excited to announce our second fundraising calendar. Last year we raised over $5,000 and I’d love to top that with this year’s project! We’ll be photographing canine characters as varied as the beautiful seasons we have here in Australia. Little or large, young or old, it doesn’t matter because I’ll bring out the “Wag-factor” that brightens your day and that of everyone who purchases their own copy of the Calendar.
The 2022 Puppy Tales Calendar will feature stunning dog photography in beautiful seasonal and dog-friendly locations in Victoria, New South Wales, ACT and Tasmania. I’m open to including an alternate location to those indicated. If you have somewhere in mind please contact me ([email protected] or via social media DM) to discuss prior to placing a bid. That way we can let you know if it’s feasible and which month to bid on for that location.
All photography to take place by October 2021. Please refer to travel dates we have already scheduled for an indication of when sessions for this fundraising project will be conducted. If the location you’re interested in isn’t scheduled or you’d like a date outside those scheduled please get in contact to discuss prior to placing your bid.
Funds from this project will be donated to Edgars Mission and Vets Beyond Borders. We know there are many places and ways that the fundraising generated could be used so it’s not an easy decision deciding where to donate. We’ve decided on these two organisations to support companion animals and rescue this year.
All donations raised via the Auction will be donated to the recipient organisations. Subsequent donations will be made following calendar preorders, sales and/or any further sponsorships.
Have a Dog/Pet Related Business and want to be involved? There’s still some great opportunities for others to support this project. Please get in touch with me and I’ll let you know what I have planned, how you may be able to be involved and happily answer any questions you may have. This is going to be a great fit if you have a store, products, dog-friendly accommodation or establishment but if I’m definitely open to exploring possibilities for how those with a service may be able to be involved.
If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch to discuss further with me.
Fundraising Auction Terms:
- All dogs and people in your immediate family are welcome to be part of the photography experience. Other pets and animals will be considered.
- Payment to be made within 3 days of auction close. Failure to make payment will mean your spot is offered to the next highest bidder.
- As the funds will be donated in full, auction payment is non-refundable. In the event you are unable to undertake the session you’ve won, the spot is transferrable or I’ll arrange a dog model in that location to be photographed for that month.
- Included is a photography session for your dog/s in the indicated location (or alternative subject to photographer’s availability and agreement), design consultation and preview session, a small canvas, 2021 Calendar (this years calendar), a 2022 Calendar (the Calendar your dog will star in) and shipping of these items. Minimum value per month is $900.
- All costs incurred to travel to a location for the photography session and any additional accommodation costs are the responsibility of the auction winner.
- Auction prizes cannot be combined with an existing photography session/order and can’t be combined with any other offer or promotion by Puppy Tales.