Pet Photography Displays ~ Memories on Display
It’s not surprising that I think that pet photography displays on the walls of a home is absolutely fabulous! Pets make a great subject for customised wall art. It’s also a beautiful way to honour the love you have for your best friend.
Pet photography displays can be cute, elegant, artistic, stylised, large, huge and so on. And as a result of such diversity pet photography displays can suit any style house or room.
Sources used for my pet photography display inspiration:
1. A large and stunning mosaic wall art feature
2. Simple and elegant art (this one’s a painted portrait from a photo)
3. A giant close-up photo mural of the a cow on your bathroom wall adds humour to the home
4. A customisable metal wall art mosaic
5. Does it get any sweeter than a girl and her dog?
6. Hanging cat portraits in the study
7. Calming photography display of fish
8. Create beautiful silhouettes displays with your pets
9. Vintage charm accented by a classic horse photo
10. Have you heard of Sharon Montrose? She creates amazing pet photography and this display is from her display examples at the Animal Print Shop
11. The cow is also from Sharon Montrose – some animals in particular make great quirky photos
12. A classic dog photography display in the living room
13. Modern, fun and beautiful canvas wall art of the family dog
14. An oversized photo that grabs attention and adds personality
15. An eclectic collection complimented by a large pug photograph