Is your dog a star? Woof!
Do you have a tale to tell of the incredible bond you share with your Dog? Woof, Woof!
1. Book a Photography Session with Us
We make no bones about it! We LOVE to photograph dogs and would love to meet and photograph yours. And we adore sharing them – in our Dog Tales and on social media.
2. Join or SuPAWt our ‘Bark for Life’ Team
The Puppy Tales Pack will be participating in Bark for Life again this year, a pawsome doggie event that raises vital funds for the Cancer Council’s research, prevention, information & support services. We’d love for you and your dog/s to join our team – the aptly named ‘Tales of Fluff’! What could be better than meeting in person, talking dogs while we walk, sharing the love for fur-kind and all the while making a difference?
If you can’t make it on the day or live outside of Melbourne – you can simply join as a ‘virtual’ team member! You’ll still get a bandana for your pup, can fundraise with us and we’ll walk a lap for you on the day!
Or simply make a donation to help our team reach (or exceed!) our fundraising goal.
For any individual/person to join the team or donate $5 or more – we’ll give you a social media shoutout with wags of our appreciation.
Join or donate to Tales of Fluff here.
(If you’re a business and would like to be involved or support please get in touch to discuss).
3. Send us your Doggie Details
Complete the form we’ve put together to get to know your dog and likely feature them.
4. Via our Instagram Hashtags
5. Our Weekly Photo Challenges
Join in the fun of our Weekly Photo Challenges – we share photos from those who participate.
Our Tips for being Featured
Huge high fives to everyone that has shared and continues to share photos, videos and stories of their dogs with us. We love it! While we can’t share them all, we thought we’d put together some tips to help your pup stand out and help give you the best chance of being featured:
- We’re looking for great photos and videos. That is, those that are clear, well lit, not pixelated and the dog well framed.
- Your dog’s eye contact is always going to be a good thing!
- We love to see their paw-sonality shine through – whether that be excited, shy, quirky or crazy!
- We’ll give priority to those who support our fundraising (you’ll definitely be featured with a big heartfelt thankyou) and those that are active members of the Puppy Tales community.
- All dogs are amazing! We aim to share a mix of breeds (including gorgeous mixed breeds and beautiful rescues), shapes, sizes, ages and talents.
Stay pawsome, Kerry