Dog Photo Challenge ~ Wet Dog
It’s been wet here for the couple of weeks!
That has meant that we’ve been caught in the rain on a walk on more than one occasion. Fortunately, Keiko doesn’t mind the rain. In fact, I think he’d happily play in all day!
This weather has inspired this week’s photo challenge – Wet Dog!
This Week’s Theme: WET DOG!
Your wet dog photo, doesn’t have to be one from the rain but any occasion where you find yourself with a wet dog!
Some ‘Wet Dog’ photo ideas for you:
- After being out in the Weather
- During or after their doggy bathtime
- A trip to the beach, river or lake
- Doggy swimming lessons
- Playing in puddles
- Water droplets on their nose
Of course, you’re welcome to work creatively with the theme – perhaps incorporate gumboots and an umbrella into your photos! Don’t forget to include a comment if its not so obvious as to how your pet fits the theme.
We can’t wait to see your Wet Dog photos!
Some ‘WET DOG’ Inspiration
Some adorable ‘Wet Dog’ photo inspiration for you! In these photos we have:
Top: Keiko the Japanese Spitz shakes off after a swim.
Middle: Australian Shepherd Barkley playing fetch; Border Collie Anika post rain shower.
American Staffy Mace after a
Bottom: Border Collie Rosie during bathtime; Golden Retriever Charlie at the beach.
Sharing your ‘WET DOG’ Photos
Meeting and hearing all about your dogs and the love you have for them makes our day! There’s lots of ways to share your photos for this weeks challenge:
- On Facebook – Post your photo under the theme post when it appears on Facebook.
- On Instagram – Tag your photos that fit the theme with #pt_wetdog so we can find them!
- In the Comments – Share your photo in the comments below. If you have photos on other photo sharing sites (like 500px or Flickr) then feel free to leave a link to your photo in the comments.
However you share, don’t forget to include your dogs name/s. If there is a great story, or puppy tale, that goes with your photo them we’d also love to hear it! Especially if you’re sending us something creative and we may not immediately ‘get’ how your photo fits the theme!