Dog Photo Challenge ~ My Dog & I
Photos of you and your dog are an important part of both your stories.
They celebrate and cherish the incredible connection that you have and the companionship that you bring to each other. As we all know, our dogs are our best friends!
This Week’s Theme: MY DOG & I!
Not sure how to put yourself in the photo? Don’t love to be in photos? I’ve a couple of suggestions for different ‘My Dog & I’ photos:
- Hand the camera over and ask someone to take a photo of you together.
- Use a selfie stick or camera self timer, so that you can photograph yourself in the frame.
- Photograph your dog and your shadow whilst you’re out on your daily walk.
- Photograph a part of you with your dog – your dog at your feet or your hand while your dog giving you a shake or Hi-5.
- Look for reflections of the two of you together.
We can’t wait to see photos this week of your and your dog together!
Some ‘MY DOG & I’ Inspiration
Some adorable ‘My Dog & I’ inspiration for you! In these photos we have:
Top: Airedale Terrier Oscar
Middle: Japanese Spitz Keiko & I
Border Collie Mischa (and her human Amber – how awesome is that tattoo!); Irish Wolfhound Hagan & Jason
Bottom: Shiba Inu’s Bento and Leilah with their human Bronwyn
Sharing your ‘MY DOG & I’ Photos
Meeting and hearing all about your dogs and the love you have for them makes our day! There’s lots of ways to share your photos for this weeks challenge:
- On Facebook – Post your photo under the theme post when it appears on Facebook.
- On Instagram – Tag your photos that fit the theme with #pt_mydogandi so we can find them!
- In the Comments – Share your photo in the comments below. If you have photos on other photo sharing sites (like 500px or Flickr) then feel free to leave a link to your photo in the comments.
However you share, don’t forget to include your dogs name/s. If there is a great story, or puppy tale, that goes with your photo them we’d also love to hear it! Especially if you’re sending us something creative and we may not immediately ‘get’ how your photo fits the theme!