Dog Photo Challenge ~ Flowers
Flowers – they’re pretty and they’re colourful.
Whether they are real, props or accessories, flowers make a beautiful addition for some fun and different photos of your dog.
So for this week’s challenge, we’re going to stop and photograph the flowers with our best buddies (you’re also welcome to smell the flowers while you’re there!)
This Week’s Theme: FLOWERS!
Flowers in nature can be found all around! And, what’s more, there’s lots of gorgeous floral accessories for you dog. Here’s a few different ideas for incorporating flowers in photos with your dog:
- Your dog running through a field or paddock of wildflowers
- Floating rose petals
- Make a daisy chain or floral crown for your dog
- Your buddy stopping to sniff flowers
- Use a flowering bush or tree in the background of your photo
- Floral dog accessories like a collar or bandana
- Head out on a walk in pretty local flower garden
We can’t wait to check out the fun and prettiness of your beautiful dog and flower photos.
Please ensure that you don’t allow your dog to eat flowers and be very cautious when (or avoid) placing them near any flowers that may be toxic to them. The ASPCA has a comprehensive list of plants that are toxic to your pets – it’s well worth checking out and bookmarking.
Some ‘FLOWERS’ Inspiration
In these photos we have:
Top: Australian Cattle Dog Commander Spock posing amongst the tulips ~ and yes, he did get to tip toe through them as well 😉
Middle: Koolie Chui with a felt red rose just for you! Border Collie Summer in her floral adored collar – so pretty!
Australian Shepherd Barkley poses perfectly with spring flowers.
Bottom: Japanese Spitz Keiko sitting amongst the purple flowering bush; Border Collie Rosie with Daisy chain collar.
Sharing your ‘FLOWERS’ Photos
Meeting and hearing all about your dogs and the love you have for them makes our day! There’s lots of ways to share your photos for this weeks challenge:
- On Facebook – Post your photo under the theme post when it appears on Facebook.
- On Instagram – Tag your photos that fit the theme with #pt_flowers so we can find them!
- In the Comments – Share your photo in the comments below. If you have photos on other photo sharing sites (like 500px or Flickr) then feel free to leave a link to your photo in the comments.
However you share, don’t forget to include your dogs name/s. If there is a great story, or puppy tale, that goes with your photo them we’d also love to hear it! Especially if you’re sending us something creative and we may not immediately ‘get’ how your photo fits the theme!