Dog Photo Challenge ~ Action
Running, racing, jumping, catching, playing ~ all the great action moments that we love to watch our dogs do!
The happiness and joy as they do what they do, best.
This week, it’s time to capture and share your best and favourite Dog Action Photos!
This Week’s Theme: ACTION!
What action adventures do you and your dog love to do together? Some of the situations and times that make for great dog action photos include:
- A frolic in their favourite park.
- A game of ball or fetch.
- Running an agility course, flyball, tricks or other action dog sport.
- A beach visit – racing the waves, chasing the surf, running after seagulls or digging in the soft sand
- Playing with their doggy pals (maybe on a playdate!)
- Playtime with you – chasing you, playing a game of tug or just in all having fun.
As always, you’re welcome to apply the theme creatively!
Action photos can be some of the more tricky or difficult to take – definitely not quite as easy as when they are quietly resting or sleeping. If you want some extra help with capturing great action photos, be sure to check these 7 tips for better action photos of your dog!
We can’t wait to check out all your action photos this week!
Some ‘ACTION’ Inspiration
In these ‘Action’ inspired photos we have:
Top: Finnish Lapphund Tavvi leaping after a snowball.
Middle: Border Collie Rosie mid flight action to catch her ball; Weimaraner Leighton outstretched in a leap.
Australian Cattle Dog x Koolie Spock racing through the Spring tulips.
Cheeky Jack Russell Frank smiling mid jump; Our Japanese Spitz Keiko’s perfect jump for the ball.
Bottom: Kelpie Ralph also demonstrating his awesome catch style!
Sharing your ‘ACTION’ Photos
Meeting and hearing all about your dogs and the love you have for them makes our day! There’s lots of ways to share your photos for this weeks challenge:
- On Facebook – Post your photo under the theme post when it appears on Facebook.
- On Instagram – Tag your photos that fit the theme with #pt_action so we can find them!
- In the Comments – Share your photo in the comments below. If you have photos on other photo sharing sites (like 500px or Flickr) then feel free to leave a link to your photo in the comments.
However you share, don’t forget to include your dogs name/s. If there is a great story, or puppy tale, that goes with your photo them we’d also love to hear it! Especially if you’re sending us something creative and we may not immediately ‘get’ how your photo fits the theme!