Accommodation for your Snow Dog Experience
One of the great things about a trip to Dinner Plain, is that the village itself and many of the surrounding towns have a large range of dog friendly accommodation. And those dog friendly accommodation options we’ve stayed in at Dinner Plain have been lovely – wood fires, quiet & relaxing, plenty of space outside your door or very close by, with self catering & very comfortable for you and your dog.
Not all properties listed in below in Accommodation Services or individual premises available in surrounding towns will be dog friendly – please confirm with the accommodation providers when you are booking that they are dog friendly (and not merely dog tolerant – you definitely want your dog to be able to stay indoors with you for this trip).
Accommodation services and premising that are noted as accepting dogs below do so at the time we were putting this information together. This may change in the future so even if we’ve included it in this guide as ‘Dogs Welcome’, so please be sure to check.
If you recognise that something we have listed here has changed, please let us know so we can update this guide for the most current information. That also includes if you stay somewhere wonderful with your dog that should be included!
- Accommodation Services at Dinner Plain
- Alpine Getaways
- Dinner Plain Accommodation
- Stayz – Dinner Plain/Mount Hotham (be sure to look at the Dinner Plain options as dogs are not permitted at Mount Hotham).
Please note – Ramada Resort, Hotel High Plains and Currawong Lodge are alternate accommodation providers in Dinner Plain however they currently DO NOT offer dog friendly accommodation.
- Alpine Valley Getaways – Dog Friendly
- High Country Accommodation
- Stayz, Wotif & Last Minute directories may all have accommodation options for the Alpine Areas. Head to these sites and search for the town names for available options.
- Omeo Region Accommodation
- Omeo Caravan Park – A popular option during the Sled Dog Challenge weekend. Dogs are not permitted though inside the Cabins or Onsite Vans.
- Alpine Valley Retreat