RSPCA Cupcake Day 2012
Next Monday the 20th of August is RSPCA Cupcake Day. You have a few days left to register, grab your ingredients and get baking! But don’t stress, if you’re unable to be involved on this day you can hold your Cupcake Day Party anytime in August.
By fundraising for Cupcake Day for the RSPCA, you will help raise money that will go back to help the shelters, clinics, inspectors and animals in your home state. Initiatives like Cupcake Day are vital to increasing donations and improving awareness of the fight to prevent animal cruelty.
So how does it work?
- Register for FREE
- Wait for your host kit to arrive in the mail (but given the short amount of time it might be better to download it).
- Personalise your Cupcake Day Party Page and send it out to the world.
- Bake cupcakes.
- Hold a Cupcake Day for the RSPCA party and collect donations.
- Show off your creations to the world via Facebook.
- Upload the donations to your fundraising page or send directly to the RSPCA in your state.
If you are planning to bake and host a party check out this year’s competitions page as you could go in the running to win one of four competitions including Top Fundraiser and Top Team Fundraiser. Plus, check out the resources under ‘Host Help’ such as Planning your Cupcake Party and Resources and Downloads.
Published on August 14, 2012